Auto insurance is required. Overpaying is optional.
Most people love the freedom of the open road, but aren’t so crazy about paying for auto insurance. However, most state laws require drivers to carry a minimum amount auto liability insurance. And, lenders who provide auto loans usually have insurance requirements as well.
Nevertheless, just because you need insurance doesn’t mean you have to overpay. We understand you have better ways to spend your money and we consider it our duty to help you find the best deals available.
Common auto insurance coverages include:
- Auto liability: There are two components to auto liability, both of which pay for your legal defense and resulting damages:
- Property damage liability covers damage to others’ property.
- Bodily injury liability covers the cost of others’ injuries caused by your vehicle.
- Personal injury protection: Pays for each covered person’s medical treatment, rehabilitation, lost wages and funeral expenses resulting from bodily injury or death caused by an automobile accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist: This coverage kicks in if you or someone driving your car is involved in an accident in which the at-fault driver has no insurance or insufficient insurance to cover the total loss.
- Collision: Covers the cost of damage to your vehicle resulting from an accident, rollover, or collision with a foreign object, such as a falling tree limb.
- Comprehensive: Covers expenses incurred if your car is damaged by theft, fire or even a deer.
Why is insuranceQuotes.com your best source for auto insurance quotes?
It’s about time and money. We save you time by shopping major auto carriers on your behalf. And, we save you money by delivering quotes from multiple carriers so you can easily compare your options and choose the premium level that best suits your needs.
Clearly, you have better things to do than shop for insurance. Let us do the work for you! Get started now by entering your ZIP code above.