insuranceQuotes believes in saving you money on auto insurance by making sure you have the right coverage to fit your needs.
Did you know there are 3 main factors that determine your insurance rates:
- Your Car - Is your vehicle more expensive to repair? If so, then it's more to insure. If your car has safety features this can help reduce your auto insurance quote.
- Where you live - where you park your car and your place of residence will determine your auto insurance quote
- Your driving record - keeping your driving record free of moving violations, claims and accidents is the best way to keep your insurance rates low.
If your currently insured and comparing auto insurance quotes you'll want to make certain that your comparing similar coverage limts.
Getting the right insurance coverage doesn’t have to break the bank. That’s why we offer insurance discounts ranging from, but not limited to, the following:
- Bundling Auto and Home or Renters – Combining multiple policies for extra savings
- Multi-Car Discount – Insure more than one car to get a cost break
- Safety Features Discount – Technology can save you money on your insurance
- Student Discounts – Full-time students can find savings in a variety of ways
- Military Discounts – Active military can save by letting their agents know of their service
- Retired Discounts – Some policies offer discounts for those 65 and older
Contact us today for a free online auto insurance quote so we can show you discounts that can save you money on auto insurance!
Is your high school grad ready for college?
Learn the nuts and bolts of your insurance policy, including the different types of coverage, how to save money and how to file a claim.
- What is car insurance?
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What is the minimum liability coverage in my state?
- What is comprehensive coverage?
- How to read your auto insurance policy.
- What is full coverage insurance?
- What is bundling?
- What is GAP insurance?
Whether you love driving your car or just need wheels to get from A to B, you don't want to pay more than you have to for auto insurance. With insuranceQuotes, the top online resource for free auto insurance quotes, tools, expert tips and advice, you'll find the right car insurance at the best price.
Auto insurance rates are always changing. That's why it's important to shop and compare rates, otherwise you might be paying too much
It's easy to request free quotes and compare car insurance rates from different companies. We find the best quotes for you, so you don't have the hassle of calling multiple insurance companies.
- Brand loyalty can help or hurt.
It might be easier to just stick with what you know, but it pays to look at the competition and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies. . While some auto insurers offer loyalty discounts, in some cases, you can pay less by switching providers. We'll help you figure out which option gives you the right coverage at the best price.
- Location, location, location–even in insurance.
The state where you live, and even your neighborhood, influences how much you pay for auto insurance! Moving into a a safe neighborhood could save you money on car insurance, likewise, relocating to a big city could cause your rate to go up. Your ZIP code tells us how to begin matching you with the best auto insurance quote for your situation.
- Other factors that affect rates: age, gender, marital status, type of vehicle.
The list goes on and on! We know the ins and outs of auto insurance rates, so we use our expert knowledge to compile the most pertinent information about you in order to deliver quality auto insurance quotes at the best price.
How we get the best auto insurance rates
We use our partnerships with local insurance agents and national providers to bring you the most detailed and accurate auto insurance quotes. All we need is some basic information and you'll have your quotes in minutes. insuranceQuotes is the best way to shop smarter and find the best value!
Money Saving Tips
- Should I drop collision and comprehensive insurance?
- Top car insurance discounts.
- How often should I shop for insurance?
- Adding a teen driver? How can you save.
- Should I bundle my home and auto insurance?
- How a good credit score can save you money on insurance.
- 5 ways to cut your car insurance bill in 10 minutes or less.