Q&A Topics

Friday, March 28, 2014 2:49:46 PM

What insurance do I need for a home that I rent out to tenants?

If you own a rental property, you need a type of home insurance that protects you as the landlord. It covers the structure, gives you liability protection and should cover any personal belongings you may have left in the home that you want to insure.  

Submit Your Question!

Our Insurance Expert

Laura Adams is a personal finance expert, award-winning author, and consumer advocate. As Senior Insurance Analyst, she represents insuranceQuotes in the media and works to make sure consumers protect their financial futures by having the right kinds of insurance.

learn More