insuranceQuotes knows your business is important to you and it’s imperative to make sure your company has the right business insurance coverage. Whether you’re a small business or a Fortune 500 company you’ll want to make sure the basics are covered:
- General Liability – Protects your business from a variety of claims, including bodily injury and property damage
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Protects vehicles used exclusively for business purposes
As your business grows we can help you stay properly insured so that you and your workforce are covered. Those additional coverages in a business owner policy (BOP) may include:
- Property – Protects your business property separate from your personal property
- Business Income Interruption – Be paid in the event something disrupts your business
- Professional Liability – Covers professionals in the event of giving damaging advice or counsel (also known as errors and omissions insurance)
- Key Man Insurance - Purchased by your company to cover key employee(s) in the event they unexpectedly pass away. This policy pays the life insurance to the company
- E&O Insurance - Protects companies or individuals from claims made by their customers of insufficent work or negligence.
We also offer specific business insurance for contractors who might not need a complete BOP.
Let our expert business insurance agents review your business today to make sure you have the right coverage!
Insurance does a body good.
Master our business insurance basics and you'll be properly equipped to protect your livelihood against liability, property damage, cyber threats, business interruption and vandalism.
Types of Business Insurance
- Workers compensation
- Group health insurance
- SHOP Marketplace (Obamacare)
- Home-based business insurance
- Business interruption insurance