insuranceQuotes believes in saving you money on auto insurance by making sure you have the right coverage for 2018, 2019 and beyond to fit your needs. We make the process of comparing auto insurance quotes simple, fast and secure ,so you get the best deal. Our products and services do not favor a particular insurance company so a customer has access to the best deals out there.
Did you know there are three main factors that determine your auto insurance rates?
- Your car - Is your personal vehicle — whether cars or a motorcyle — more difficult to repair? If so, then it's more to insure. If your car has safety features this can help reduce your auto insurance quote.
- Where you live - where you park your car, its security and your community or place of residence will determine your auto insurance quote for all vehicles.
- Your driving record - keeping your driving report free of moving violations, content claims and accidents is the best way to keep your insurance rates low.
If you're currently insured and comparing auto insurance quotes you'll want to make certain that you're comparing similar coverage limits for potential damage or loss. Coverages vary, especially among states. Some may exclude vehicles or even offer roadside assistance. Check to make sure you have the best and required protection for your property and familiy.
How long has it been since you last shopped for auto insurance protection? Log on today from your home computer or mobile device and start shopping. Did you know that you should shop for insurance at least once a year to make certain your getting the best deal on your auto insurance? Getting the right insurance coverage, and the required insurance cards, don’t have to break the bank. That’s why we offer auto insurance discounts ranging from, but not limited to, the following:
- Bundling Auto and Home or Renters – Combining multiple policies for extra savings
- Multi-Car Discount – Insure more than one car on the road to get a financial cost break
- Safety Features Discount – Technology can save you money on your insurance
- Safe Driver Discount - If you're ticket- and accident-free you could save big
- Good Student Discounts – Full-time students can find savings in a variety of ways to lower their payment
- Military Discounts – Active military and people in other careers can save by letting their agents know of their service
- Retired Discounts – Some policies offer discounts for those 65 and older
- Consistent Coverage Discount - Discount based on how long you've had an insurance card and were covered without any account lapse
Contact us today with questions or to compare auto insurance quotes from Progressive, Liberty Mutual, State Farm and other top insurance carriers. You get to choose the insurer and the product from a menu of options.
We can also show discounts that could lower your car insurance premiums. While searching for the lowest insurance rates, we can provide you great tips to get cheap car insurance. And who doesn't like to save money without being subject to endless hassles?
We also offer assistance with life insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance and roadside programs, just to name a few. Consider us your site map to buying insurance!
Learn the nuts and bolts of your insurance policy, including the different types of coverage, how to save money and how to file a claim.
- What is car insurance?
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What is the minimum liability coverage in my state?
- What is comprehensive coverage?
- How to read your auto insurance policy.
- What is full coverage insurance?
- What is bundling?
- What is GAP insurance?
Whether you love driving your car or just need wheels to get from A to B, you don't want to pay more than you have to for auto insurance. With insuranceQuotes, the top online resource for free auto insurance quotes, tools, expert tips and advice, you'll find the right car insurance at the best price.
Auto insurance rates are always changing. That's why it's important to shop and compare rates, otherwise you might be paying too much
It's easy to request free quotes and compare car insurance rates from different companies. We find the best quotes for you, so you don't have the hassle of calling multiple insurance companies.
- Brand loyalty can help or hurt.
It might be easier to just stick with what you know, but it pays to look at the competition and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies. . While some auto insurers offer loyalty discounts, in some cases, you can pay less by switching providers. We'll help you figure out which option gives you the right coverage at the best price.
- Location, location, location–even in insurance.
The state where you live, and even your neighborhood, influences how much you pay for auto insurance! Moving into a a safe neighborhood could save you money on car insurance, likewise, relocating to a big city could cause your rate to go up. Your ZIP code tells us how to begin matching you with the best auto insurance quote for your situation.
- Other factors that affect rates: age, gender, marital status, type of vehicle.
The list goes on and on! We know the ins and outs of auto insurance rates, so we use our expert knowledge to compile the most pertinent information about you in order to deliver quality auto insurance quotes at the best price.
How we get the best auto insurance rates
We use our partnerships with local insurance agents and national providers to bring you the most detailed and accurate auto insurance quotes. All we need is some basic information and you'll have your quotes in minutes. insuranceQuotes is the best way to shop smarter and find the best value!
Money Saving Tips
- Should I drop collision and comprehensive insurance?
- Top car insurance discounts.
- How often should I shop for insurance?
- Adding a teen driver? How can you save.
- Should I bundle my home and auto insurance?
- How a good credit score can save you money on insurance.
- 5 ways to cut your car insurance bill in 10 minutes or less.