insuranceQuotes wants to make sure you have health insurance to cover yourself and your entire family. We can connect you with a variety of plans that fit your needs, especially for those who don’t have health insurance coverage through their employer.
- Individual Medical Coverage – provides essential health benefits to a single person
- Medicare Supplement Insurance – additional policy that helps cover costs where Medicare leaves off
- Supplemental Health Insurance – policies that can help pay for expenses not covered by your primary health insurance
Don’t get caught without health insurance. Let insuranceQuotes provide you with health insurance quotes today!
Extreme sports call for extreme insurance.
Confused by the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare? Our health insurance content and calculators can help you understand everything about the new law from coverage to cost to enrollment periods.
Affordable Care Act
- What is Obamacare?
- What are the four types of Obamacare plan?
- How much does Obamacare cost?
- Obamacare in 2016: What you need to know.
- How to avoid the Obamacare tax penalty.
- What is an Obamacare subsidy or tax credit?
- 6 Obamacare myths debunked.
- What change in Medicare can you expect for 2017?
- Medicare explained: The ABCs (and D) of health care for seniors
- Why you need supplemental insurance with Medicare
- Medicare 101 video series
Important Dates for Obamacare Enrollment
- November 1, 2017
Open enrollment begins; the first day to apply for health insurance for 2018.
- December 15, 2017
Open enrollment ends; last day to apply for health insurance for 2018.
- January 1, 2018
First day 2018 health coverage can start if application is made by Dec. 15, 2017.
Important Dates for Medicare Enrollment
- October 15 to December 7