insuranceQuotes knows your business is important to you and it’s imperative to make sure your company has the right business insurance coverage. Whether you’re a small business or a Fortune 500 company you’ll want to make sure the basics are covered:
- General Liability – Protects your business from a variety of claims, including bodily injury and property damage
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Protects vehicles used exclusively for business purposes
As your business grows we can help you stay properly insured so that you and your workforce are covered. Those additional coverages in a business owner policy (BOP) may include:
- Property – Protects your business property separate from your personal property
- Business Income Interruption – Be paid in the event something disrupts your business
- Professional Liability – Covers professionals in the event of giving damaging advice or counsel (also known as errors and omissions insurance)
- Key Man Insurance - Purchased by your company to cover key employee(s) in the event they unexpectedly pass away. This policy pays the life insurance to the company
- E&O Insurance - Protects companies or individuals from claims made by their customers of insufficent work or negligence.
We also offer specific business insurance for contractors who might not need a complete BOP.
Let our expert business insurance agents review your business today to make sure you have the right coverage!
Master our business insurance basics and you'll be properly equipped to protect your livelihood against liability, property damage, cyber threats, business interruption and vandalism.
Types of Business Insurance
- Workers compensation
- Group health insurance
- SHOP Marketplace (Obamacare)
- Home-based business insurance
- Business interruption insurance