Find Affordable Medical Insurance with Free Health Insurance Quotes
When you’re trying to gauge if your family can afford the extra expense of health insurance, it might be better to ask yourself if you can afford NOT having medical insurance should anything happen.
Let’s face it, none of us plan to get sick or get injured, and while we are healthy, we often put that extra expense on the backburner. This can be a costly mistake, leading to all kinds of cumbersome financial problems. The benefits of having health insurance far outweigh the nuisance of monthly payments.
What are the benefits of Health Insurance?
When you’re sick or healing from injury, the last thing you need to worry about is the cost of treatment and whether you can afford the treatment that will put you back on your feet.
Having the right medical insurance coverage protects you from this type of worry and from often unexpected medical costs. The benefits of medical insurance plans for individuals are many, the most obvious is the peace of mind and knowing that when you are at a very vulnerable point in your life, your health care providers will have everything they need to start your treatment immediately and look after you in the best possible way. You don’t need to worry about a thing.
What do health insurance plans cover?
Most health insurance plans will cover a set of fixed preventive services, including free screenings, vaccines and some check-ups. Some other coverages that you may find on your plan include:
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care (before and after birth)
- Some costs for prescription drugs
- When you have health insurance you will have access to a medical doctor. This is beneficial because as he/she gets to know you they will get to know your medical history and needs and can treat you more efficiently.
Having access to a doctor is extremely beneficial. As they get to know you and your medical history, they will be able to treat you more efficiently.
The risks of not having individual health insurance plans
Without the proper health coverage in place, there is a constant worry of not having the money to cover medical care. If you don’t have health insurance you run the risk of being exposed to very high costs that may not be affordable for you and could lead to borrowing. Often individuals find themselves in crippling debt and sometimes even bankrupt due to excessive medical bills.
What kind of plans does InsuranceQuotes.com offer?
InsuranceQuotes is the leader in online health insurance and we guarantee you the best plan that focuses on your individual needs and levels of accessibility. Talk to our expert staff who will take the time to help you compare health insurance plans and find the one that fits your needs.
Some of the plans InsuranceQuotes offers include:
- Individual and Family Medical Insurance– this type of medical insurance plan will cover you, your partner (spouse) and children for anything from illness to injury due to accident. There are a variety of plans to choose from and you will be able to choose your family’s preferred hospital and doctor giving you the highest quality treatment available.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance (or Medigap) - helps pay some of the health care costs not covered in your original Medicare policy. The “gaps” in your original policy can be filled in and you have a more complete coverage by adding medicare supplement insurance. It is advisable to speak to professionals before skipping into the expense of this as you need to cross-check what you have on your original health insurance policy.
- Supplemental Insurance– often a difficult decision for many, this is additional insurance which you can buy to help cover expenses that your original health insurance does not cover or skipped – things such as deductibles, copayments and coinsurance, which are extra expenses to you, are covered by some supplemental insurance plans. Ask our expert team for more information on what options suit you best.
Ask our expert team for more information on what options suit you best and help to compare health insurance plans.
How much does health insurance cost?
There are a few different costs that go into the total cost of your health insurance plans. Deductibles, premiums and copays all add up to how much you will end up spending on health insurance and will vary by plan. The best option to find affordable medical insurance is to get multiple quotes and compare health insurance plans. Getting a health insurance quote with us is free. Our experts can help you find the best option for your needs and answer any questions you have.
Why choose InsuranceQuotes.com?
We are #1 in our field and have helped approximately 15 million customers find the right insurance deal. We provide you with multiple health insurance quotes within no time. The worry of not being properly covered for illnesses or accidents will start to ease instantly! Our team
works tirelessly with you until you are satisfied that the best and most affordable medical insurance plan has been put together for you and/ or your family.
Don’t wait until you are in need. Give us a call today or go online to get a health insurance quote, and we will follow up to answer any further queries or doubts. Your healthcare is our priority – make it yours too!
Renewing your insurance may leave you vulnerable.
Confused by the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare? Our health insurance content and calculators can help you understand everything about the new law from coverage to cost to enrollment periods.
Affordable Care Act
- What is Obamacare?
- What are the four types of Obamacare plan?
- How much does Obamacare cost?
- Obamacare: What you need to know.
- How to avoid the Obamacare tax penalty.
- What is an Obamacare subsidy or tax credit?
- 6 Obamacare myths debunked.
- What change in Medicare can you expect?
- Medicare explained: The ABCs (and D) of health care for seniors
- Why you need supplemental insurance with Medicare
- Medicare 101 video series
Important Dates for Obamacare Enrollment
- November 1, 2019
Open enrollment begins; the first day to apply for health insurance for 2019.
- December 15, 2019
Open enrollment ends; last day to apply for health insurance for 2019.
- January 1, 2020
First day 2020 health coverage can start if application is made by Dec. 15, 2019.
Important Dates for Medicare Enrollment
- October 15 to December 7