insuranceQuotes wants to make sure you have health insurance to cover yourself and your entire family for 2019 and beyond. We can connect you with a variety of healthcare plans that center on your needs and level of accessibility, especially for those who don’t have health insurance coverage through their employer.
Did you notice a recent hike in your ACA premiums or drug costs? Prices are always changing, so before you fill out a final application form make sure your preferred doctor, hospital, doctors office or any other medical company are part of your coverage or are in network.
Finding the best path to health insurance can be a confusing map, so make a list of your faqs and take time to think about what being well means to you.
Visit our website or some of our other sites to get support. Want a personal touch? Then talk to one of our personable and social industry experts who have spent their careers offering consumers health insurance education on many topics. They can also offer you the best savings in English or espanol.
Pick a health insurance plan and providers that are right for you:
- Individual & Family Medical Insurance – provides essential health benefits to individuals and families
- Medicare Supplement Insurance – additional policy that helps cover costs where Medicare leaves off
- Supplemental Insurance – policies that can help pay for expenses not covered by your primary health insurance
Do you have questions regarding your medical insurance, what main content is available online or a menu of other items? Check out our articles or let our experts assist you with:
- Affordable Care Act and how states and the federal and government will affect you
- The amount of health coverage you or your family can access and sign up for
- Comparing main health insurance plans, learn coverages and costs
- How and when to enroll along with what health plans and service you qualify for
- Do I qualify for a government subsidy
- Can I create an account online
- Don't skip main content of your insurance policy
Don’t get caught without health insurance. Let insuranceQuotes provide you with health insurance quotes, so call or email today! Assistance programs are available in the U.S. for those needing health insurance. Special united group rates are also available.
Confused by the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare? Our health insurance content and calculators can help you understand everything about the new law from coverage to cost to enrollment periods.
Affordable Care Act
- What is Obamacare?
- What are the four types of Obamacare plan?
- How much does Obamacare cost?
- Obamacare: What you need to know.
- How to avoid the Obamacare tax penalty.
- What is an Obamacare subsidy or tax credit?
- 6 Obamacare myths debunked.
- What change in Medicare can you expect?
- Medicare explained: The ABCs (and D) of health care for seniors
- Why you need supplemental insurance with Medicare
- Medicare 101 video series
Important Dates for Obamacare Enrollment
- November 1, 2019
Open enrollment begins; the first day to apply for health insurance for 2019.
- December 15, 2019
Open enrollment ends; last day to apply for health insurance for 2019.
- January 1, 2020
First day 2020 health coverage can start if application is made by Dec. 15, 2019.
Important Dates for Medicare Enrollment
- October 15 to December 7