Last revised: November 1, 2019
Information we collect and how we use it
We help consumers shop for insurance, discounted health plans and other products by connecting consumers with insurance companies, insurance agents, discount program representatives and vendors who also help match consumers with insurance providers and other third parties (“Providers”).
We collect your personally identifiable information hereinafter, “personal information” or “information”), which means any information that can identify you as an individual, when you submit information to the Website. The personally identifiable information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your first and last name, home address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, income, and driver’s license information. We may also collect information about your driving history, the type of automobile you drive, your home ownership history, and certain medical information such as health conditions, prescription medications that you are taking, whether you have been hospitalized in the past, and whether you have been treated by a doctor for a major health condition.
We use personally identifiable information to deliver our products and services to you (including matching you with Providers); to display customized content and advertising; to conduct research and analysis; to ensure that the Website is functioning properly; to aid us in developing new services; to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and other new services; to contact you in response to your requests for information; to send newsletters and other information to you; to provide you quotes from Providers who may contact you using the information you provide; and to obtain additional information needed from you.
We may also gather certain information automatically when you visit the Website. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date and time of visit, Internet tags, device type, and clickstream data and other activities on the Website. We may combine this automatically collected information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality. All Web Leads, Inc. and our marketing partners, affiliates, and analytics and service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to collect this data. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. You can set your browser to reject cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited. Further, we may aggregate information we receive from you and from our other users, and we may use or disclose such aggregate information to third parties. (See the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section below to learn more about the use of this information.)
Information transfer and sharing policy
- Generally. When you provide personally identifiable information to us, we share your information with Providers to provide you with the quotes you requested and for Providers to contact you for informational, advertising and marketing purposes. Providers and others with whom we may share your personally identifiable information may contact you with a quote by email, telephone, text message, postal mail, or other forms of communication. Further, these Providers and third parties may share your personally identifiable information and automatically collected data with other third parties, without restriction. Please note that we may share your personal information with third parties that may not be insurance-related so that those third parties can directly market their products and services to you. Those third parties may also share your data with other third parties.
- With our Corporate Affiliates. We share the information we collect on the Website with our subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, and related companies.
- Vendors and Suppliers. We share the information we collect on the Website with our vendors and service providers for the purpose of verifying data and where such access is incidental to their providing us services, such as phone number verification services and email service providers.
- As Required by Law. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with a legal or judicial proceeding or court order.
- Merger or Sale of Company. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or have our assets sold to or merged with another entity, information that we receive from you through this website may be treated as an asset of the Company and may be transferred to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your Consent to Text Message and Telephone Marketing
By submitting your telephone number on the Website, you expressly authorize All Web Leads and Providers and their agents and partner companies to contact you, at the telephone number you provide, with informational and marketing messages and telephone calls including those sent via automated telephone dialing system, text messages, SMS, MMS, picture messages, live and prerecorded telephone calls, including on landlines and wireless numbers, even if the phone number you provide is on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call list. Your consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Message & data rates may apply. You may revoke your consent at any time by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Opt-Out Rights
When you submit information to us, you agree to receive email, fax, telephone, text messages and other forms of communications from or on behalf of us and third parties with whom we share your personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing material from us in the future, please follow the opt-out instructions located at the bottom of each promotional or marketing email communication, or email us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing messages from us, you may continue to receive messages concerning any transaction you make with us or comments or inquiries you submit to us.
If you would like to opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not wish to receive communications from any person or entity with whom we have shared your information for their marketing purposes, you must contact them directly.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Digital Advertising and website analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on our behalf and others’ on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the websites and other websites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Affiliated websites, other websites, and advertisements
Changes and updates