Confused by the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare? Our health insurance content and calculators can help you understand everything about the new law from coverage to cost to enrollment periods.
Affordable Care Act
- What is Obamacare?
- What are the four types of Obamacare plan?
- How much does Obamacare cost?
- Obamacare in 2016: What you need to know.
- How to avoid the Obamacare tax penalty.
- What is an Obamacare subsidy or tax credit?
- 6 Obamacare myths debunked.
Important Dates for 2016 Enrollment
- November 1, 2015
Open enrollment begins; the first day to apply for health insurance for 2016.
- December 15, 2015
Deadline to purchase and have coverage start.
- January 1, 2016
First day 2016 health coverage can start.
- Januray 31, 2016
Open enrollment for 2016 ends; last day to apply for a health plan in 2016.