Get a Homeowner's Insurance Quotes
There’s no place like home … and no match for home insurance; whether your home is big or small, it’s the place where you feel safe and protected once you close the door to the outside world. But how protected is your home?
Homeowners insurance should not be an optional. To protect the people you love, and keep a roof over their heads, having the right homeowners insurance is essential, so that you are covered for any damage that might come your way.
What are the benefits of homeowner's insurance?
If anything happens to your property through accidental damages or losses, not having home insurance could be the start to a costly mistake. Below are a few situations where you might need homeowners insurance:
- Fallen tree
- Leaking bathroom pipe
- Fire causing serious damage or complete destruction
- Hail, tornado, or other weather
In a nutshell, without home insurance, you and your loved ones could find yourselves in serious financial difficulty or even worse, homeless. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages, and all for a minimal yearly premium.
What does standard homeowners insurance cover?
By choosing InsuranceQuotes.com, one of the most reputable online insurance companies, companiesand getting home insurance quotes from us, you will view see why we are number one for house insurance quotes.
Your policy cover will protect:
- House and other structures – the structure of your house and other structures pertaining to it, such as fencing, will be covered.
- Personal Property – furniture, clothing, and electronics
- Liability Coverage – any injuries that occur to people within your property are covered (This can help avoid costly lawsuits against you.)
- Medical Payments – medical costs incurred by anyone on your property and, in some cases, extends to injuries incurred off your premises.
- Additional Living Expenses – temporary housing if, for any reason, your house is uninhabitable, for example during repair work, we will cover temporary housing costs.
Optional insurance coverage includes:
- Valuables / personal property - covers any high-valued possessions such as jewelry and art
- Inflation protection - Adjusts coverage to keep up with inflation
Contact us to talk to one of our experienced staff members who will be delighted to answer all your questions and help you find the best policy for your property.
How do I go about getting a quote?
Getting home insurance quotes from InsuranceQuotes.com makes what can first appear to be a complicated task much, much easier. Our staff is experienced and ready to help you with any doubts or inquiries you might have.
We have accessibility to the widest network of carriers and agents in the insurance industry online. That means a guarantee of the best insurance policy at the most competitive price. We’ve matched over 15 million satisfied customers with the top insurance companies in the country.
Our user-friendly website makes the whole procedure simple in four easy steps:
Step 1: Enter “Home” for homeowners insurance and your ZIP code.
Step 2: Enter some basic information about the property including:
- Property type –single-family home / condominium etc.
- Occupancy – is it your primary residence?
- Property address (with ZIP code)
- Age of property – an estimate will suffice at this stage
Further questions will ask about specific types of coverage, for example:
- Flood insurance – yes or no?
- If the property is a new purchase
Step 3: Some basic personal information is then needed, for example:
- date of birth
- credit history
Step 4: Once you've answered the questions, submit your request and literally, within minutes you will have multiple, free, homeowner’s insurance quotes either by phone or email.
It really is that simple. We can get you the best quote, in minutes, with the click of a button!
What factors determine my homeowners insurance rate?
Being adequately insured is of utmost importance so that if, and when, the need arises, you are properly covered and don't have to pay out-of-pocket. You should view review your insurance coverage regularly to be up-to-date with new products on the market and also remember to make sure your policy is updated with any modifications or upgrades made to your property over time.
Some things that will have an impact on your homeowners insurance premium:
- House age and materials used. Obviously the older your house, with older materials having been used for the building, the higher the risk of losses or damages damage from general deterioration or from external factors like harsh weather conditions. Houses made of lightweight materials, like wood, will be more likely to get damaged than houses made from brick, stone or cement. The state of the roof on your house needs to be considered too, because if replacement or repair is needed, costs of labor and materials increase with time. All of these factors will be taken into consideration when calculating your premium.
- Home security. Having an efficient home security system in your house has a two-fold effect – it can reduce your insurance premium while also giving extra protection to your family and your possessions against theft and vandalism. Updating the locks in your home can help in reducing the cost of your premium, as can installing fire alarms or sprinkler systems.
- House renovations. If you have done or started any renovations to your home, you have added value to your home. Some renovations that add value include updating pipes or adding additions. Make sure you advise your homeowner'shomeowners insurance provider as these new improvements need to be accounted for in your policy and premium rates.
- Location. If your home is in an area that is prone to natural disasters you can expect to pay a higher premium from the risk associated with that location. You may also want to check out if your ZIP code carries higher premiums. No longer just a calculation based on all lossesrisks, like hailstorm or fire damage, ZIP codes with higher numbers of theft claims, for example, could hike your insurance premiums up 3-5 percent.
There are many factors to consider when thinking about home insurance. Getting the right information and putting together a personalized, affordable plan for your home can only be done by the experts. It only takes a few minutes of your time to get your free homeowner’s insurance quote. Contact us today to get a quote or chat about your options.
super bowl party
Learn the essentials on how to protect your home and possessions against natural disaster, fire and theft, as well as how to save money on you home insurance premium.
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What are the different types of home insurance deductible?
- What is liability insurance?
- What are the different types of home insurance?
- What is earthquake insurance?
- What are home insurance riders/ floaters/ endorsements?
- How much home insurance coverage do I need?
- What is bundling?
Damage, Theft & Claims
- Does home insurance cover floods?
- How to create a home inventory.
- How do I file a claim?
- 10 Tips for burglar-proofing your home
- How to winterize your home.
- Own a dog? How to avoid dog bite liability.
Money Saving Tips
- Should I raise my home insurance deductible?
- How a good credit score can save you money on insurance.
- 8 Common Homeowners Insurance Discounts
- Flood Insurance Costs and Quotes