Raising your home insurance deductible can save you money - but think carefully before you make the ...
Learn the essentials on how to protect your home and possessions against natural disaster, fire and theft, as well as how to save money on you home insurance premium.
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What are the different types of home insurance deductible?
- What is liability insurance?
- What are the different types of home insurance?
- What is flood insurance?
- What is earthquake insurance?
- What are home insurance riders/ floaters/ endorsements?
- How much home insurance coverage do I need?
- What is bundling?
Damage, Theft & Claims
- Does home insurance cover floods?
- Does home insurance cover earthquakes?
- How to create a home inventory.
- How do I file a claim?
- How to ensure your home is protected against theft.
- How to winterize you home.
- Own a dog? How to avoid dog bite liability.
Money Saving Tips
- Should I raise my home insurance deductible?
- How a good credit score can save you money on insurance.
- Should I bundle my home and auto insurance policies?