Get An Insurance Quote
Home Insurance Quotes
Protect Your Home and Save Money
Your home is full of all of the things that are most precious to you – and you need to protect them. Your home is also likely to be your largest investment, and home insurance is not only the smart thing to do, it is the necessary thing to do. InsuranceQuotes.com can provide you with a comparison of home insurance quotes, helping you find the best policy for the best rate. InsuranceQuotes.com works with hundreds of excellent home insurance companies, and offers the most informative home insurance quotes available today.
Your home insurance quote from InsuranceQuotes.com is not only informative, but it is free! Just take a few moments to fill out our online questionnaire and we can provide you with multiple home insurance quotes and you can start saving money today! Whether you are seeking a home insurance quote for a new home or your current home, get your free homeowner’s insurance quote today.
Do You Need Homeowner Insurance?
Of course you do. In the event of a catastrophe, you will need to repair any damage that occurs to your home and property, and replace anything that is lost or destroyed. In addition, chances are your mortgage holder requires you to have a certain amount of home insurance to protect their investment.
How does a home insurance policy protect you?
- Structures. Your homeowner’s policy covers the financial damages to your home caused by accidental or weather-related damage to both your home and other structures on your property, such as garages and outbuildings. Additionally, home insurance will provide you financial compensation if you cannot live in your home due to the damage.
- Personal Property. All the belongings and furniture that fill your home counts as personal property, and if they are stolen or damaged your home insurance policy will replace them.
- Liability. If someone is injured in your home, you can be found liable for the medical expenses. The liability portion of your homeowner’s insurance policy protects you from this financial liability.
Things to Consider when Shopping For Home Owner’s Insurance
There are many details to keep in mind when looking at various policy options. Here are just a few things to keep in mind.
- Coverage Amounts. Be sure that your home insurance policy is enough to protect the TOTAL value of your home, not simply the equity (the amount paid off) or the balance remaining on your mortgage.
- Covered and Uncovered Losses. While most things such as fire, theft, and weather damage are covered by your policy, specific things such as earthquakes and flood damage may not be. Check your policy.
- Policy Exclusions. There will always be items excluded. Be sure you know what they are, and protect yourself.
- Deductible. A higher deductible (the amount you pay before your insurance kicks in) might mean a lower premium, but is it worth it? Make sure any deductible you have is affordable.
- Discounts. What will give you a discount? A security system, not smoking, and having more than one home insurance policy might lead to a discount. Check to see if your lifestyle supports this!
InsuranceQuotes.com can help you find the best home insurance rates, online! From the comfort of home, you can get a free homeowners insurance quote today!