InsuranceQuotes is the best website to compare car insurance quotes. Our mission is to save you money on auto insurance by making sure you have the right coverage to fit your needs – no matter the type of driver you are. We make the process of comparing insurance quotes online simple, fast and secure, so you get the best possible deal.
Our products and services do not favor any specific insurance company, meaning you have the power to choose. One of the most important things you can do to get the best car insurance rates for your state is to compare free car insurance quotes online. After reviewing multiple car insurance quotes you’ll find the best deal for your individual needs.
Why Do You Need Car Insurance?
Car insurance helps protect you from costly expenses if you are involved in an accident, and much more. Every state requires different coverage, but if you own a car, you’ll need auto insurance.
Top 3 Factors that Affect Your Insurance Rates
Insurance rates will vary by company, but three main factors generally determine how much you will pay:
- Your car - Does it have safety features? How often do you drive? How much does it cost to repair?
- Where you live - How safe is your neighborhood? What insurance is required where you live?
- Your driving record - Have you been involved in any car accidents recently? How many moving violations, or previous insurance claims do you have?
Multiple Car Insurance Coverage Options
The options are seemingly endless when it comes to car insurance. We can help you choose a policy that fits your needs while also meeting the minimum coverage requirements for your state. Here are the primary types you'll want to consider:
- Collision insurance - Covers the cost of damage to your car caused by an accident or other mishap
- Comprehensive insurance - Covers damage to your vehicle caused by something other than an accident, like theft or weather
- Liability insurance - Covers expenses of injury, death, or property damage to others when you’re at fault
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist insurance - Covers your expenses if you are involved in an accident with someone who doesn’t have insurance or flees the scene
What You Need to Start Comparing Quotes
It’s never been easier to compare multiple car insurance quotes from a large pool of providers in one place. All you’ll need to complete your quotes are:
- A valid driver’s license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Make, Model, and Year of your vehicle
- Name and date of birth
- Zip Code
How to Compare Car Insurance Quotes
If you're currently insured and comparing auto insurance policies, you'll want to make certain that you're looking at the same, or similar coverage limits and deductibles for each quote. Make sure to check multiple car insurance quotes so you know you have the best protection for your property and family:
- Choose your policy - Consider the requirements from your state regarding insurance policies. Make sure you are choosing a policy that fits all your needs, like rideshare or commercial insurance
- Determine a limit - Your state will have requirements for limits that need to be met when determining your insurance limits
- Pick a deductible - A deductible is the amount you will pay towards repairs before your insurance kicks in. Select an amount that works for you
- Compare quotes - Make sure the numbers you selected above are the same for all the quotes you receive. Different limits could mean cheaper rates, but you won’t have the same coverage
- Look for discounts - Ask about auto insurance discounts that may apply to you when shopping for cheap car insurance rates
Save More With Car Insurance Discounts
How long has it been since you last shopped for car insurance protection? If it’s been over a year, you could save even more. Getting the right insurance coverage policy doesn't have to break the bank. That’s why we offer discounts ranging from, but not limited to, the following:
- Bundling Auto and Home or Renters – Combining multiple policies for extra savings
- Try a Multi-Car Insurance Quote – Compare offers that insure more than one vehicle while on the road to financial savings
- Safety Features Discount – Technology can save you money on your insurance
- Safe Driver Discount - If you're ticket and accident-free you could save big
- Good Student Discounts – Full-time students can find savings in a variety of ways to lower their payment
- Military Discounts – Active military and people in other public service careers can save by letting their agents know of their service
- Retired Discounts – Some policies offer discounts for those 65 and older
- Consistent Coverage Discount - Discount based on how long you've been insured and maintained insurance without any lapses in coverage
We can also show you other ways to save on your car insurance.
While searching for auto insurance quote comparisons, we will provide you with great tips to get lower rates or better coverage. And who doesn't like to save money without being subject to endless hassles? Our fast, free car insurance quotes make it simple to find the best deals.
Get a quick, personalized auto insurance quote today, and compare insurance rates from Progressive, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, State Farm, and other top insurance companies across the country.
Learn the nuts and bolts of your insurance policy, including the different types of coverage, how to save money and how to file a claim.
- What is car insurance?
- What is a premium?
- What is a deductible?
- What is comprehensive coverage?
- What is bundling?
- What is GAP insurance?
Whether you love driving your car or just need wheels to get from A to B, you don't want to pay more than you have to for auto insurance. With insuranceQuotes, the top online resource for free auto insurance quotes, tools, expert tips and advice, you'll find the right car insurance at the best price.
Insurance rates are always changing. That's why it's important to shop and compare rates, otherwise, you might be paying too much.
It's easy to request free quotes and compare car insurance policies from different companies. We find the best quotes for you, so you don't have the hassle of calling multiple insurance companies.
- Brand loyalty can help or hurt.
It might be easier to just stick with what you know, but it pays to look at the competition and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies. . While some auto insurers offer loyalty discounts, in some cases, you can pay less by switching providers. We'll help you figure out which option gives you the right coverage at the best price.
- Location, location, location–even in insurance.
The state where you live, and even your neighborhood, influences how much you pay for auto insurance! Moving into a safe neighborhood could save you money on car insurance, likewise, relocating to a big city could cause your rate to go up. Your ZIP code tells us how to begin matching you with the best insurance company for your situation.
- Other factors that affect rates: age, gender, marital status, type of vehicle.
The list goes on and on! We know the ins and outs of car insurance rates, so we use our expert knowledge to compile the most pertinent information about you in order to deliver quality auto insurance quotes at the best price.
How we get the best auto insurance rates
We use our partnerships with local insurance agents and national providers to bring you the most detailed and accurate quotes. All we need is some basic information and you'll have your quotes in minutes. insuranceQuotes is the best way to shop smarter and find the best value!
Money Saving Tips
- Should I drop collision and comprehensive insurance?
- Top car insurance discounts
- How often should I shop for insurance?
- How To Properly Insure a Teen Driver
- Should I bundle my home and auto insurance?
- Top 5 Best and Worst Car Insurance Deals