Get An Insurance Quote
Auto Insurance Quotes
Find the best Auto Insurance Rates in minutes!
Do you find the idea of trying to find the best auto insurance rates exhausting and overwhelming? Toss your old ways of finding the best auto insurance quote out the window, and get your best rates by using InsuranceQuotes.com. We make it fast, simple, and easy to get FREE auto insurance quotes from a variety of companies in one place, simply with a click of the mouse. Our online application allows you to compare and contrast multiple car insurance quotes, all while protecting your privacy. Let us help you get your free car insurance quotes right now!
It does not matter if you are in the process of shopping for a new car or trying to find a better deal on the car you already own – InsuranceQuotes.com works with the top car insurance companies to find you the best auto insurance estimates available. Do not waste any time – start saving money with InsuranceQuotes.com today!
You Need Car Insurance!
Did you know there is a car accident in the United States every five seconds? That means a dozen times a minute, someone is slamming on their brakes just a second too late to stop the worst from happening. This is why car insurance is so important. Consider the following:
- Auto Insurance protects a major investment – your car.
- If you are found at fault in an auto accident, car insurance will protect you from financial loss.
- Most states REQUIRE some level of car insurance, with stiff penalties in place if you do not comply – ranging from heavy fines to jail time.
- Sadly, nearly 14% of drivers are currently uninsured. Luckily, uninsured/underinsured auto insurance coverage protects you and your family if you are in a car accident and injury occurs, even if the other driver does not have insurance.
Shop Smart; Multiple Quotes Save You Money
Not only do auto insurance rates vary wildly by company, but also so does coverage. How do you know what you need and what each company offers? Here is a fast break down of common auto insurance terms to help you choose the best policy.
- Liability insurance – This is the minimum insurance policy required by your state, and protects you if you are at fault in an accident, whether injury or property damages occurs.
- Collision insurance – This offers greater protection than the minimum, and will pay for damage that happens to your car if you are responsible for the damage.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist coverage – Some people do not have auto insurance, and this can cost you serious financial loss if you get into an accident with a non-insured person. This policy covers you in the case of such an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage – pays for damage to your car that is unrelated to a collision,such as theft, storm damage,fire or vandalism.
Many auto insurance companies offer discounts for non-smokers, cars with low mileage, safety and anti-theft devices, and more. One of the best features of InsuranceQuotes.com is how simply and easily we can find you discounted car insurance, thus insuring your get the very best rate available for you! Start saving money and get your free auto insurance quotes from InsuranceQuotes.com today!